LM Bookkeeping & Tax Services
A little about me...
My name is Lisa and I am a Certified Professional Bookkeeper (CPB) located in Utterson, Ontario. I have always worked in the field of accounting, finance, or bookkeeping and I absolutely love what I do. It was my time with an accounting firm that made me see that there is a real demand for experienced, knowledgeable bookkeepers. This is how LM Bookkeeping & Tax Services was born, and serving Huntsville, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, and surrounding areas.
I am a Certified Professional Bookkeeper (CPB) and member of the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada which gives me access to many resources to make sure I am always aware of changes in the industry. I want to be the best bookkeeper and tax prepare I can be for my clients. Every business is required to keep records, and every business owner deserves to have someone that cares about their success and that knows what they're doing.
So why use LM Bookkeeping & Tax Services?
- until I relocated to the Muskoka area, I worked as an accounting technician for a Chartered Accounting firm in Kingston. Not only did I do bookkeeping, but I prepared financial statements, corporate tax, personal tax, and did compliance work
- this also means I can take care of many of those year end entries your accountant usually prepares, to save you money
- I continuously take courses or attend webinars in the area of bookkeeping, Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, tax and accounting
- I have always worked in accounting, finance, or bookkeeping - it's what my education is in, and it's all I've ever done!
- I have worked for not-for-profit organizations, and for profit organizations
- I am a member of the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada (IPBC), and completed my Certification in November 2017
- I am a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor (desktop) and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor (Online)
- I absolutely love what I do...as crazy as it sounds to many, accounting and tax are passions of mine and I really enjoy what I do!